Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden thread November 2014

tag
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden thread November 2014

I'm still gardening (since 8/15/14, I think)! I'll be in the garden for the next two years, because I don't need another card or anyting else and want to see if I can get my scores over 800. Smiley Happy

Since I've been in the garden, my scores are all over 700. My scores were in the mid to upper 600s at the beginning of the year, and I never would have believed that my scores would be over 700 by now. So, I am very grateful to all the help I've recieved here on the forums. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 1,170
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for November.  I came to the garden 1 week ago today, October 25, and I plan to be here until at least May/2015.  Woke up this morning to 40 degree weather here in GA, where'd the warm weather go??

I feel your pain. We broke winter records here in SC for snow in November!!?! Smiley Surprised

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 12 of 1,170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All! This is my first time gardening since I joined the forums and also began monitoring my credit on myFICO. Last month I added 10 new accounts in a rush before the only aged account (36 month auto loan, PIF and closed 9 years ago when I was 21) falls off. Now I am watching my new accounts post and waiting until all those inquiries fall off before I apply for anything else. So I look forward to trying to pass the app free time with all of you. 

Message 13 of 1,170
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@Anomalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for November.  I came to the garden 1 week ago today, October 25, and I plan to be here until at least May/2015.  Woke up this morning to 40 degree weather here in GA, where'd the warm weather go??

I feel your pain. We broke winter records here in SC for snow in November!!?! Smiley Surprised

I woke up this morning, and it was 32 outside. Smiley SurprisedI think the low for tonight is 28. At this rate, I'm hoping for a snow day this winter. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 1,170
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@_sidhe_ wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I woke up this morning, and it was 32 outside. Smiley SurprisedI think the low for tonight is 28. At this rate, I'm hoping for a snow day this winter. Smiley Happy

Oh boy! That's too cold for me right now. Need the slow transition. Lol!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 15 of 1,170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anomalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I saw that!  Hopefully it's just a short stint instead of the start of an early, cold winter...  To top it off, the Coke I just got in the checkout line while grocery shopping this morning has SANTA on it already!  This is all just too much for me on the first day of November...  Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 1,170
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@jroc556 wrote:

In on page 1Smiley Happy

Me too (only if you have the post display greater than 15).Smiley Tongue

Liking this new (well Apple refurbished) iPad, though it funked up a couple of mail boxes.

forgot, and posted in the other thread,

Signature needs updating
Message 17 of 1,170
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@_sidhe_ wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No, no snow.   Bad word. Smiley Surprised

Signature needs updating
Message 18 of 1,170
907grown
Established Contributor

Checking in for November. I have been app free for almost a month. Feeling good, everyday gets easier to not apply. Big plans for my TL's this year. Weeding out the AF cards if I can't get the fee waived and about to PC my barclays rewards. If that wont work, that is my smallest TL and the only one with at 25% interest rate, so I will try to move limit to US AIR  card and close the card.

i will be stepping out again, not for cc or new credit, but to refinance a personal loan with my credit union. My credit score has gone up over 50 points since I got the loan with them, so I know that's good for a major intrest rate reduction with them.  Other then that, my two chase cards have 0% for another 13 or 14 months so I am good with cc for at least a year.  Need to spend a little time with my EX report too. Still with a few baddies....

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 19 of 1,170
907grown
Established Contributor

@Anomalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol! No snow at my house in ALASKA yet!! good luck! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 20 of 1,170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.