Did you mean: 

Gardening is AWFUL!!!

tag
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

Re: Gardening is AWFUL!!!

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@PlasticOrPlastic wrote:

I agree I just came out of the garden and took an HP for a CLI...felt guilty but the CLI felt so good haha.

^^^^^^^ see this right here is exactly why I need to stay away from myFICO Smiley LOL

LOL Smiley Surprised I know I'm sorry I'm just excited!  You be strong for both of us and stay in the garden!  I'm swearing myself to the garden until at least 2015!!

Message 11 of 74
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

That would be a great idea if I didnt already work out three times a day Smiley Tongue I think its just my first credit cards adjustment phase.....hoping this only lasts a month or two and then no big deal.

Come up with an different hobby, maybe learning how to cook something fancy :-) I have been concentrating on making sure i fund my roth ira to keep my mind off getting new cc :-)

I started cooking fancy meals a year ago to cope with celibacy lol My lifes in shambles! Maybe ill try hiking

Smiley Very Happy LOL! Love it!

Message 12 of 74
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

That would be a great idea if I didnt already work out three times a day Smiley Tongue I think its just my first credit cards adjustment phase.....hoping this only lasts a month or two and then no big deal.

Come up with an different hobby, maybe learning how to cook something fancy :-) I have been concentrating on making sure i fund my roth ira to keep my mind off getting new cc :-)

I started cooking fancy meals a year ago to cope with celibacy lol My lifes in shambles! Maybe ill try hiking

Hmm not going to touch that subject Smiley LOL, hiking sounds good. You plan on solo hiking or do you have partner that you can hike with?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 13 of 74
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

Hmm not going to touch that subject Smiley LOL, hiking sounds good. You plan on solo hiking or do you have partner that you can hike with?

cooking is a cure for that? lol 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 14 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol You guys are awesome. I needed this laughter. Might have to find a partner. I live in a suburban area thats pretty quiet but a smallish woman hiking solo doesnt seem like the best idea no matter where you live. I have an ex-husband that I'm still trying to get rid of Smiley LOL Not quite the same as a partner and I'd rather hike solo than bring him along!

Message 15 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

He**.No. lol 128 fancy dishes later and its still a struggle

Message 16 of 74
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

He**.No. lol 128 fancy dishes later and its still a struggle

the struggle is real!

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 17 of 74
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

since we are on the topic of getting rid of things....maybe we should set our exs up so they will leave us alone

Message 18 of 74
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

lol You guys are awesome. I needed this laughter. Might have to find a partner. I live in a suburban area thats pretty quiet but a smallish woman hiking solo doesnt seem like the best idea no matter where you live. I have an ex-husband that I'm still trying to get rid of Smiley LOL Not quite the same as a partner and I'd rather hike solo than bring him along!

haha well i am meant more like an GF that wouldn't coming along hiking with you , the ex husband would sound like an horrible idea !!! Smiley Tongue

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 19 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

since we are on the topic of getting rid of things....maybe we should set our exs up so they will leave us alone

YESSSSSSS! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.