Did you mean: 

Gardening is AWFUL!!!

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: Gardening is AWFUL!!!

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

since we are on the topic of getting rid of things....maybe we should set our exs up so they will leave us alone

YESSSSSSS! Smiley Happy

haha that would be hilarious 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 21 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

lol You guys are awesome. I needed this laughter. Might have to find a partner. I live in a suburban area thats pretty quiet but a smallish woman hiking solo doesnt seem like the best idea no matter where you live. I have an ex-husband that I'm still trying to get rid of Smiley LOL Not quite the same as a partner and I'd rather hike solo than bring him along!

haha well i am meant more like an GF that wouldn't coming along hiking with you , the ex husband would sound like an horrible idea !!! Smiley Tongue

All of my good friends are lazy bums lol They wont even do a simple work out. hmm maybe I need to focus on making some new friends. Hobby!

Message 22 of 74
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

lol You guys are awesome. I needed this laughter. Might have to find a partner. I live in a suburban area thats pretty quiet but a smallish woman hiking solo doesnt seem like the best idea no matter where you live. I have an ex-husband that I'm still trying to get rid of Smiley LOL Not quite the same as a partner and I'd rather hike solo than bring him along!

haha well i am meant more like an GF that wouldn't coming along hiking with you , the ex husband would sound like an horrible idea !!! Smiley Tongue

All of my good friends are lazy bums lol They wont even do a simple work out. hmm maybe I need to focus on making some new friends. Hobby!

Lol thats an start, maybe it would be an bit awkward but have you tried befriending any people at the gym or anything?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 23 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

Lol thats an start, maybe it would be an bit awkward but have you tried befriending any people at the gym or anything?

Heres the thing........I only work out in the buff and Id rather not be arrested for public nudity so all my working out is done at home Smiley Wink But if I used the gym I'm sure I'd make quite a few friends before they slapped the cuffs on me Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 74
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

Heres the thing........I only work out in the buff and Id rather not be arrested for public nudity so all my working out is done at home Smiley Wink But if I used the gym I'm sure I'd make quite a few friends before they slapped the cuffs on me Smiley Very Happy

Hmm yeah that would be an bit difficult to do in an public setting. That is almost make the celibacy thing an bit harder to deal with yes no, i wouldn't know Smiley Happy

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 25 of 74
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

go to Dunkin Donuts....lol jk

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 26 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread took a left turn awfully fast lol Hopefully it provided some entertainment for a few lurkers Smiley Very Happy Good times

Message 27 of 74
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

Do you belong to a gym or go any place else where physically active people go?  If so, get bookend workout buddies (you text each other when ever you start or end a workout) or join a fitness/ diet site like "myfitnesspal" or "FatSecret." Both of the site have ways to connect and encourage while you're staying active. I like the challenges in FatSecret, but the message option in myfitnesspal.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 74
keithB
Established Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

That would be a great idea if I didnt already work out three times a day Smiley Tongue I think its just my first credit cards adjustment phase.....hoping this only lasts a month or two and then no big deal.

I like tanning, the endorphin rush from regular tanning beat them all for me.

Message 29 of 74
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

My plan is to wait until after this last semester is over in February so at least 6 months of statements show on my reports, only pick two cards from my wish list then apply and see how that goes before proceeding further. Thought if I concentrated on school that should decrease the app itch. No! Feeling like Pookie from New Jack City "It be callin me man" (if you dont get the reference no worries not everyone has seen the movie but YouTube it, you will understand). I might need to completely stay away from myFICO, CK, pre-qual links and anything else closely related to credit card temptation. This may be a tentative farewell but I sincerely appreciate all the great advice and helpful information provided here Smiley Very Happy Good luck to all of you!

After a while it gets fairly easy to forget about it.

Message 30 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.