Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gardening is difficult and my fingers are itching

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Gardening is difficult and my fingers are itching

Ahh I still don't have boa card so holding out. Also never got a pre qualification from them either online or via mail. Maybe they don't like me

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

They dont like anything except doing HP for arbitrary reasons
Message 32 of 38
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I haven't had boa card since early twenties. Was a nothing cc back then. Just want their Alaska air card. I finally got credit from my Emirates flight to post on Alaska air account. So ready for their 50k offer and will pull trigger, even with my double digit ex hp

Message 33 of 38
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@fedxboy wrote:

Must of gotten poision oak from tending to the weeds in the garden. 

I think I would like the   US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®   to earn 50,000 bonus miles* for just paying the annual fee and 1 purchase.

Also, since this is Jan -- maybe another AMEX, like the Jet Blue -- would give up my Amex Hilton for a trade.

I got an additonal 2 years added to my msd of 1990 through Amex chat.  They said they have a dedicated team to look up these things and upon verification they would update accordingly.  Within 4-5 hours of my submitted query, they reissued both of my cards with a new msd of 1988 = 27 years, instead of 25 Smiley Very Happy

Yesterday, Citi declined me for a CLI on my Diamond Preferred MC, thus citing too many newly opened accounts and last month Citi/Bestbuy approved me for the store card and a $4k limit

US airways is an nice card to pick up before the merger for some free aa points. What other amex cards do you have would you be willing to do charge/revolver with one HP. I was reading some blogs today that cardmatch tool has been giving 100k plat and 50k prg offers 

yeah...Cardmatch came back for me with tons of Amex offfers in the past two years and now when I would apply, not a single AX card Smiley Sad ..All I get is First Simmons!  I guess they have bad timings for me. When I want a card I can't get the offers and when I am gardening the list is long. Oh well... the 100K for the platinum I would have taken immediately as this year I would for sure use the baggage charges transporting my bike across the Atlantic. Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 38
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:
Ahh I still don't have boa card so holding out. Also never got a pre qualification from them either online or via mail. Maybe they don't like me

I think their pre-qualifier does not properly work.  I never get any offers from BofA and have two cards already.

Message 35 of 38
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Well I am just waiting for them to offer the sign up bonus I want with one of their cards then I will pull trigger. Who knows if out when that will happen though. I may be app free this year if it doesn't happen though.

Message 36 of 38
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:
Well I am just waiting for them to offer the sign up bonus I want with one of their cards then I will pull trigger. Who knows if out when that will happen though. I may be app free this year if it doesn't happen though.

Same here... Platinum 100K and SPG 30K or more.... but not as business cards Smiley Happy ... I hate Amex for their business offers ! Too good and unable to accept Smiley Sad

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would leave the garden for the US airway offer. 50k for $89. Easy money.

I'm waiting for Alaska 50k offer.
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.