Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gardening now or not?

(888) 842-6328 press * then option 6
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

On monday I need to start back up on my checking account I believe....now once I open one can I open  credit card right away or do I have to wait time for the checking account to gain age?

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

i don't know but i doubt you'd need to wait too long. if you're denied the CC just send a SM to see about a recon.
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Garden, garden, garden!!!!

Message 25 of 29
_NERD
Established Contributor

buddafly for PRESIDENT!!!

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well last night I got back into the Cap1 family, I had them as a charge off from 2009 and paid them off in 2012-2013 and I got approved for a platinum last night, so I plan on gardening for 6 months.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what your scores were wene apping for the usaa card. I want to but afraid for decline. 

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never have been the outdoorsy type but after the last month and a half or so (good: Cap One unsecured 3k, Penfed used car loan, Discover It 2.5k; bad: Amazon CLI turned down flat by Synchrony last Friday), I guess it's time for me to put on my gardening gloves, pick up my hoe and go outside until September or thereabouts.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.