Gardening sucks.

tag
ayles
Established Contributor

Re: Gardening sucks.

@myjourney wrote:

@vpae wrote:

I hear you!

I just gardened for 7 (almost 8 months) after a massive app/cli spree. Just did another mini-spree and I probably won't even make 2 months before apping for 2 more cards (May most likely) Luckily it'll just be amex's. So at least it's SP if I don't get approved and will try again in June.

And while gardening does suck. I realize that randomly apping too much or 'without a plan' doesn't do me any good. I've been fortunate enough to rebuild my credit (from 480s) and in the recent years have been approved for everything I've apped for. Without properly gardening and having a strategy, it will just be a bunch of wasted HP and sad 'denied' news.

Stay garden strong my friend!

Very well said 

And to OP check the front porch before leaving the garden 

MJ hahahah you are something else lol Smiley Happy Love ya friend. 

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Message 11 of 13
ayles
Established Contributor

Oh and to OP, you can do it!!!!! We're here to support you (some with alligators and squirrels with SCARY teeth ahem, some without Smiley Wink )

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Message 12 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ayles wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@vpae wrote:

I hear you!

I just gardened for 7 (almost 8 months) after a massive app/cli spree. Just did another mini-spree and I probably won't even make 2 months before apping for 2 more cards (May most likely) Luckily it'll just be amex's. So at least it's SP if I don't get approved and will try again in June.

And while gardening does suck. I realize that randomly apping too much or 'without a plan' doesn't do me any good. I've been fortunate enough to rebuild my credit (from 480s) and in the recent years have been approved for everything I've apped for. Without properly gardening and having a strategy, it will just be a bunch of wasted HP and sad 'denied' news.

Stay garden strong my friend!

Very well said 

And to OP check the front porch before leaving the garden 

MJ hahahah you are something else lol Smiley Happy Love ya friend. 

Heart

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.