cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ge auto love

tag
Krizno

Ge auto love

So when I met my DF she had two credit accounts. Her mortgage and credit card from laymen brant for a huge 400 dollar limit. So she got a Walmart discover for 1k and a SAMs club card for 2200. So it's been 6months last month got an auto on the SAMs card for 300. I was like ok. Well this month I was like ok after we pay the discover we will ask for a cli in a couple days. Well today I checked to see if the payment went through and it was increased to 2400! She now gets offers from citi and amex. Thanks to all of you. I just wanted to share. Hopefully I'll be there soon but I'm in the process of rebuilding. Have a great day. Just wanted to share I was excited for her. Yet she still doesnt understand lol.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Ge auto love

@Krizno wrote:
So when I met my DF she had two credit accounts. Her mortgage and credit card from laymen brant for a huge 400 dollar limit. So she got a Walmart discover for 1k and a SAMs club card for 2200. So it's been 6months last month got an auto on the SAMs card for 300. I was like ok. Well this month I was like ok after we pay the discover we will ask for a cli in a couple days. Well today I checked to see if the payment went through and it was increased to 2400! She now gets offers from citi and amex. Thanks to all of you. I just wanted to share. Hopefully I'll be there soon but I'm in the process of rebuilding. Have a great day. Just wanted to share I was excited for her. Yet she still doesnt understand lol.

Congrats DF

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.