Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Question seeking Branded Answers

tag
ozjulian
Contributor

Re: Generic Question seeking Branded Answers

Hyatt has the same right? Free nights every anniversary?
Message 11 of 23
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@ozjulian wrote:
Hyatt has the same right? Free nights every anniversary?

Yeah Noticed it after looking through the Card ... I never been to a Hyatt nor planning to so never looked at the card until Now .. looking through I just noticed it 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 12 of 23
ozjulian
Contributor

Do you have the IHG CARD?
Message 13 of 23
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@ozjulian wrote:
Do you have the IHG CARD?

No Not personally since I usually don't go to that group of hotels but it is a cheaper AF which might be good to look at 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
Message 14 of 23
ozjulian
Contributor

Me neither haven't been to Hyatt nor IHG- heck haven't stayed on Marriott or hilton neither I just have them due to the bonus they pay out. I'm an SPG guy but I don't have an SPG card.. Yet.
Message 15 of 23
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@ozjulian wrote:
Me neither haven't been to Hyatt nor IHG- heck haven't stayed on Marriott or hilton neither I just have them due to the bonus they pay out. I'm an SPG guy but I don't have an SPG card.. Yet.

I have Stayed in a Holiday inn a few weeks ago since I was in Bridgeport and the only hotel in the area and it was pretty nice. $165 for the night including taxes and fees.  They do have some nice hotels in the group though it seems 

http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/reservation

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/ihg-credit-card.aspx?CELL=63WS&S81H=Y71UH0&

Message 16 of 23
dilettante
Established Contributor

@ozjulian wrote:

I havent been on here for a minute and need to catch up. 

I have a 5K purchase for airline tickets in the next month and looking at what is the best card out there to open in terms of points value and benefits?

I know the cards below would be the most suggested but I already have them.

Barclays Arrival

CSP

Chase Marriott

CITI Executive/ AAdvantage World Elite 

CITI Hilton Honors

Thank you always!

How about the Ritz Carlton Card? Sign up bonus floating around right now are 70K fee waived or 140k with AF.  Combined with your 70k Marriott sign up bonus, the 140k  points added could be used for Marriott Reward vacation packages that start at 200k points.  The packages include 7 nights and 50k or 55k airline miles.

The benefits of the Ritz card:

• stays at Ritz/Marriott's get 5X points / 2X dining, travel
  • Primary CDW
  • $300 airline incidental credit per calendar year on any airline
  • Lounge Club - unlimited visits, #of guests
  • Gold Status at Ritz/Marriott beginning at sign up and yearly thereafter w/ $10K spend
  • Executive line CSR - no prompts and gets answered by person immediately, CSR's located in US and are very professional and accommodating
  • chip & sig, no FTF
  • unlimited no fee AU's allowed
  • Concierge services
  • and if it matters to you - heavy metal card (twice the weight of Marriott) and impressive welcome package.

This is one my favorite benefits card and with the $300 airline credit, it essentially only costs $95 for AF.

Message 17 of 23
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

If you want to branch out (assuming you don't have these too!) have you considered SPG or MR Amex cards?  Other than that, as others said, really how you value the points for progams that you have.

Message 18 of 23
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@dilettante wrote:

@ozjulian wrote:

I have a 5K purchase for airline tickets in the next month and looking at what is the best card out there to open in terms of points value and benefits?

Barclays Arrival

CSP

Chase Marriott

CITI Hilton Honors

Thank you always!

How about the Ritz Carlton Card? Sign up bonus floating around right now are 70K fee waived or 140k with AF.  Combined with your 70k Marriott sign up bonus, the 140k  points added could be used for Marriott Reward vacation packages that start at 200k points.  The packages include 7 nights and 50k or 55k airline miles.

• Primary CDW
  • Gold Status at Ritz/Marriott beginning at sign up and yearly thereafter w/ $10K spend
  • Executive line CSR - no prompts and gets answered by person immediately, CSR's located in US and are very professional and accommodating
  • chip & sig, no FTF
  • Concierge services
  • and if it matters to you - heavy metal card (twice the weight of Marriott) and impressive welcome package.

This is one my favorite benefits card and with the $300 airline credit, it essentially only costs $95 for AF.

isn't the AF $395? Says so on the website or do they have another card other then Chases?

Message 19 of 23
ozjulian
Contributor

wheres the landing page for this offers? Thanks!

@dilettante wrote:

@ozjulian wrote:

Barclays Arrival

CSP

Chase Marriott

CITI Hilton Honors

Thank you always!

• Primary CDW
  • chip & sig, no FTF
  • Concierge services

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.