cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get my tools I have been forced to garden!!!!!!!

tag
aneauness

Re: Get my tools I have been forced to garden!!!!!!!

I contacted Citi and the rep told me my app was denied because they recently approved the Simplicity Card less than a month ago and the computer will automatically deny the app when more than one app is submitted within a short period of time. She told me to try again in three months, but I have strong intentions on being in the garden. 

Barclays back door rep denied the app due to four new open accounts.

Message 11 of 14
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

What was your cl on each of those?
My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 12 of 14
aneauness

They were low limit store cards and one major.

Citi -- $1500

Rooms to Go-- $2000

Exxon -- $600

Home Depot --$1000

Since then I did apply for more during my app spree, but definitely need to reframe from applying for anything for at least a year.

Message 13 of 14
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

First Premier is usually a last resort. With the high setup fees and high APR, its a horrible card. When did you get it? I believe if you cancel in 30 days without use, they will refund you 100%.

With the cards that you were approved for there was no need to app for FP. And even if you didn't get the approvals you did there are better options out there. I see you obtained a Capital One. BOA would have been another option if you wanted another secured CC.

Sorry if I sound harsh. I made the same mistake with FP when I was rebuilding a while back. It pains me to see anyone make them money! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.