Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift From Cap1!

tag
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

Gift From Cap1!

So I know a few of you guys still remember me, I just wanted to share everything is going well in my credit journey.
Been a while since that app spree and I actually am itching for that 3X AMEX increase but know I should wait current situation, anyway I digress.

I woke up a few days ago ready to pay my bills (CC on auto bill pay know it's time to pay the CC) and to my surprise I see a large number on my Cap1... This was my first card some of you all remember well CAP1 started me with $300 and I see DirecTV also over charged me so I figure maybe my app is messed up with iOS7 update
Log on to double check (def need to call those fools at direcTV) but had auto CLI by $1,000!!!

What a great surprise just wanted to share with you guys 😄

Now I just want MyBestBuy to do something crazy too with the holidays coming up!
Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Gift From Cap1!

Congrats on the Cap1 Luv!

I can't believe the holidays are already coming up

Message 2 of 11
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

It seems like that's when I first was looking at the forums about my first cards! haha
Message 3 of 11
JonStur
Established Contributor

Way to go!!!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 4 of 11
Exonumist
Established Contributor

That's great! Congrats!

Message 5 of 11
pearl9915

I received a message from mint.com yesterday that Cap 1 had charged a $39.00 fee to my account so I logged on to find that I had been given a $1500.00 cli.  This is only the second increase since the auto cli from $300.00 to $500.00 over two years ago.  I requested one increase and was denied so I never bothered again after reading the forums.  Miracle of miracles!!!

Message 6 of 11
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

Wow too bad it took a fee to see that
What was it for?
Message 7 of 11
pearl9915

Actually, it was only the annual fee for the card.

Message 8 of 11
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CLI.  Woo Hoo!!!!

Message 9 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.