Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give me some advice about Debt Settlement Companies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give me some advice about Debt Settlement Companies

I have had $50,000 in credit card debt.  I have been with a debt settlement company for three years.  I have settled three of the twelve accounts that I have.  I just moved and have a much better job making about $26,000 more dollars a year than I had over the last three years.  I am looking to improve my FICO score.  What do I need to do?  Do I need to get off the program and start paying the minimum payment and more?  Do I need to wait and save and hopefully settle more debts but at a slower rate.  I am lost and just do not know what to do about improving my situation.  Hopefully someone can give me some advice.

Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Give me some advice about Debt Settlement Companies

first we need more info from you

who you owe  how much  when was last payment.

Most of us here do all the work ourself. It means writing letters BUT you can copy the ones here & change them to meet your situation.

You can do it!!! just be sure to cover your head so u do not pull all your hair out.

I started here about 1 month ago & knew nothing. Since then I can tell you how much I have learned. This forum is the BEST.

Take you time,ask as many questions as you want. If no one answers right away just wait. It usually means people that are reading your ???  are not sure of answers. Someone will answer that will have the correct answer!!!!

You have posted in the credit card thread right now. You might do better posting in CREDIT ISSUE.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-19-2007 11:09 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-19-2007 11:10 PM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.