Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving becu some love.

tag
techman2008
New Contributor

Giving becu some love.

I finally transfer all my checking and saving to becu from boa.  Wow what a difference to one another.  I should have done this a long time ago.   When I normally schedule to pay a bill online with boa, it would take about a week or so to be posted for the account.  So I would sometime just pay the bills directly at their site.  I schedule my comcast bill on the 15 and logged into my comcast and it show a payment posted on the 15.  Before with boa it would be the 20th.  Also I want to thank myfico for having a great and informative forum.  I've learned a lot  from a lot of people here and wish I stumble into this site when I was finishing college lol.  I had like 80k in debt 3.4years ago and it was great to finally paid it off.   To all the college student, don't buy something that you can't pay relatively fast.  Never pay the min which I did for 8 years.    I love reading all the previous post.  Also unlike other forums not a lot of fighting and yelling at one another.   

Starting Score: TU 797 EQ 798 EX 774 10/26/2008
Current Score: TU 787 EQ 784 EX ??? 09/19/2010
Goal Score: 790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Giving becu some love.

I have no complaints about BECU.

This one of thr reasons CU's are becoming preferable to major banks.

Check out the interest rates on your first $500 in savings and checking at BECU also, it is 6.17%. I know it only applies to the first $500 in each account but it's a nice little bump.

Kind of like having a $1000 CD at a 6.17% interest rate.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 3
techman2008
New Contributor

Re: Giving becu some love.

jaxstraw,

I agree.   Yep also taking advantage of the 500 in checking and saving Smiley Happy.  I wish I switched a year earlier.  They do treat you much better. 

Starting Score: TU 797 EQ 798 EX 774 10/26/2008
Current Score: TU 787 EQ 784 EX ??? 09/19/2010
Goal Score: 790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.