Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Hooters!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go Hooters!!!

Well, I pondered the thought over the weekend about applying for a new credit card. With all the talk about Amex and their F/R Account holds... and with me in the midst of a Home remodel... I would rather not take a chance of the lovely A** raping if my Amex account was to be held up on a potential FR. Anyway ... I decided to apply for a Hooters card... Applied over this past Saturday... I received the standard.. your approved based on review of some information... we will need up to 2 weeks ,, blah, blah, blah... I called them today and found out I was approved for a 5200.00 limit 14% IR and no annual fee. Funny thing, I get approved for this one and get this great news,,, then I get an update on my Credit score from Equifax that my score also went up 16 points !!! From 662 to 678 ... I'm loving it !!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Re: Go Hooters!!!

I got the Hooters card recently and it made my score jump 10 points, too.  Congrats!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think I have felt the changes on my credit score from the Hooters account as of yet... I'm thinking its the CLI to my Amex Blue, two weeks ago from 2600 to 5K . We will see next month !!
Message 3 of 6
NowIcare
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the card. I too got approved recently I love this forum to date they are my highest CL
NO SIGNATURE FOR ME
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats J! Well done!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go... that's good news!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.