Did you mean: 

Going for it at NFCU

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Going for it at NFCU

@Scupra wrote:

@kshew97 wrote:

Apply for everything all at once. I have been a member for almost 2 years now, and when I called in the rep walked me through everything, including suggesting applying for both a Visa and a MC, along with the NavCheck. When I got my Visa approval back, I almost fainted and didnt want to push my luck with anything else. Wish I would have listened, due how HP happy they are. I eventually got the trifecta, but I waited until some INQ's had dropped to re-app. Just do it all at once, and you should only get 2 HP.

With NFCU always expect a HP for each and every product you apply for. If you open saving, visa, mc and NavChek expect 4 HP's and be happy if it's less. NFCU is HP happy! Congrats on getting in and good luck with your apps!

the good thing is they don't care about INQ's so don't not do it because you are worried about INQ's

Message 11 of 14
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

This is all really good stuff so thank you everyone. I will be appying on Monday of next week and will keep you all advised. The only other question I have is should I apply on-line or in person over the phone? I have everything I need to do it on-line, but was wondering if there was any benefit to doing it in person. One small caveat is the closest actual NFCU branch to me is 350 miles. Smiley Surprised

You guys are GREAT. Thanks again.

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

This is all really good stuff so thank you everyone. I will be appying on Monday of next week and will keep you all advised. The only other question I have is should I apply on-line or in person over the phone? I have everything I need to do it on-line, but was wondering if there was any benefit to doing it in person. One small caveat is the closest actual NFCU branch to me is 350 miles. Smiley Surprised

Message 13 of 14
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

Thanks CreditAddict. That was my preference since I am so shy. Smiley Wink

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.