cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going gardening, growing, and sock drawer? Timing?

tag
audia4
Established Contributor

Re: Going gardening, growing, and sock drawer? Timing?

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Forgot to add Barclay is a good bank with an assortment of cards 

I'm kinda upset that they don't have a card for NCL (Norweign Cruise Line, which is who we "normally" cruise with). They have a Carnival one and a Royal Caribbean one. I wonder why they don't have NCL? Smiley Sad

That's a FIA backed card

What's a FIA?  When I look on NCL's site, it says it's a "World Points" Mastercard. What credit agency do they pull?

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 21 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

I'm kinda upset that they don't have a card for NCL (Norweign Cruise Line, which is who we "normally" cruise with). They have a Carnival one and a Royal Caribbean one. I wonder why they don't have NCL? Smiley Sad

That's a FIA backed card

What's a FIA?  When I look on NCL's site, it says it's a "World Points" Mastercard. What credit agency do they pull?

https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/view-all-credit-cards.go

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 22 of 26
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

FIA is a division now of Bank of America that handles a lot of credit cards.  

Worldpoints is their reward program, also includes the Worldpoint mall where you get extra points for purchasing.

Usually, credit card pulls vary by state.  Google "credit pulls database" to find a good source

Message 23 of 26
audia4
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

That's a FIA backed card

Well crap, that's one of the mailings that I got asking me to apply-the "preselected offer" mailings. Maybe I should have applied with them. lol

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 24 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

That's a FIA backed card

Well crap, that's one of the mailings that I got asking me to apply-the "preselected offer" mailings. Maybe I should have applied with them. lol

Maybe you should get back in the garden....Yeah yeah I know...pout and storms off to room ...Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 25 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

And while in the garden, read up on the cc's you just received. Chances are your new cc's will additional benefits you weren't aware of when you apped.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.