cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going straight for PR Gold in January?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Going straight for PR Gold in January?

@LS2982 wrote:
INQ's are at 14 now but all will be over 1 yr. old at apptime.

They may not be factored in your FICO® score after 1 year but, they will ALL still appear on your CR for your future creditors to judge.  This is something that I am concerned about myself come apptime next year! Smiley Embarassed 

They don't go away from our CRs until 2 FULL years have passed. 

Message 21 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:
INQ's are at 14 now but all will be over 1 yr. old at apptime.

They may not be factored in your FICO® score after 1 year but, they will ALL still appear on your CR for your future creditors to judge.  This is something that I am concerned about myself come apptime next year! Smiley Embarassed 

They don't go away from our CRs until 2 FULL years have passed. 

This is partly true. EQ and TU and been pretty much on par with deletions at the yearmark or before. And really AMEX can't fault you if the INQ's are past the 12 month period. They could , but that would be very petty.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

This is partly true. EQ and TU and been pretty much on par with deletions at the yearmark or before. And really AMEX can't fault you if the INQ's are past the 12 month period. They could , but that would be very petty.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong! Smiley Wink 

But, I've got A LOT of inquiries on my CR from 2 full years ago that are still there UNDELETED.  They're all from car loan shopping which, I know only counts as 1 for FICO® scoring purposes but, as for Creditor Judging purposes -- I wish they would go away!!!

Message 23 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I hope you're right and I'm wrong! Smiley Wink 

But, I've got A LOT of inquiries on my CR from 2 full years ago that are still there UNDELETED.  They're all from car loan shopping which, I know only counts as 1 for FICO® scoring purposes but, as for Creditor Judging purposes -- I wish they would go away!!!

They may still be there but I highly doubt a creditor is going to judge you on them if they're that old.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.