Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golfing Rewards on which CC's?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Golfing Rewards on which CC's?

Ok I have been searching for a good CC with golfing rewards for the SO.

So far I have found that AMEX has one but they are only for courses in Australia, Singapore etc...

I have also been told about Diners, I can't find it...  Sooo can anyone help?? His scores are all above 710.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Golfing Rewards on which CC's?

Sorry for the wide arse link.  Will edit it in a bit if I can.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 9
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

LOL Creditaddict screwed up the post first, so mine was just gravy!

Here is another that shows more info on the program.  http://golf.dinersclubus.com/
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

what!? that takes you str8 to application... i can't help itSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:
what!? that takes you str8 to application... i can't help itSmiley Wink

Well, one of us was going to widen this post huh?  Smiley Tongue 

Wonder if there is a way to prevent that... if there is, I haven't found it yet. 
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks SmartCookie and Creditaddict!!

I did look at the ESPN card but I do not remember anything about golf courses. I just remember seeing that you get discounts at all ESPN stores. Do you have the card? If so did you get discount on greens fees, carts etc...

SmartCookie

I think SO will like the Diner's because that seems to be more his style but we are in HOuston and they did not have one Houston course! ARRRGGG!!! However, they did have La Cantera and he plays there a lot, so we will see!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more thing SO already has a BOA card, is it transferrable? Do you know?
Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you can call boa and ask, not sure.. I don't have them.
I do like the diners club especially now that it's mastercard so excepted everywhere and no preset spending limit like amex.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.