Did you mean: 

Good article with some obscure CU cards that anyone can join

tag
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Good article with some obscure CU cards that anyone can join

@Revelate wrote:

@deltatee wrote:

I've been receiving pre-qual offers from FirstTech every few days.  They recently revamped all of their cards in past few years, and it seems like they are pushing them harder than I've remembered in the past.

Where are you located?  They have a pretty broad suite of credit cards, it's not a bad lineup between the standard decent APR card, the balance transfer one, and a reasonable travel card.  

So far so good with them we'll see how it goes when I get sent to Germany in the back half of the year where I suspect their card will truly shine.

I'm in Colorado.  I am personally excited about the changes they have made to their card portfolio, and the chip and pin option is a nice perk.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait, First Tech is obscure? (Then again, I've heard of them before this article.)

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just because one is heard of by you doesn't mean every single one in the article is heard of by all. It was just an article of cards not talked about much. Sorry you didn't like my wording.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just because one is heard of by you doesn't mean every single one in the article is heard of by all. It was just an article of cards not talked about much. Sorry you didn't like my wording.

I didn't mean any offense by it, I just thought that it's been mentioned on other threads before.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.