Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good bye CreditOne

tag
Siopao
Regular Contributor

Good bye CreditOne

I have finally cut the cord between me and CreditOne.  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the credit they gave me so soon after my BK.  But since then I have grown and have obtained better products that don't charge me an annual fee monthly!

You will not be missed, but you will always be remembered. Smiley LOL

Next on the chopping block is my Merrick card. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Good bye CreditOne

Good job!! Every card isn't meant to be a lifelong card. And Credit One is one of them. It helped you rebuild. Now you have moved on. Bravo! 👏
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Siopao wrote:

I have finally cut the cord between me and CreditOne.  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the credit they gave me so soon after my BK.  But since then I have grown and have obtained better products that don't charge me an annual fee monthly!

Bye Bye Credit 1.  Next stop:  Top Tier Cards.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Siopao..
Which card are you shooting for?
I hope you do your homework and let us all help out!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It was a stepping stone, as we all need one.....happy you are now in a position to step past it! 

Message 5 of 11
Siopao
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Siopao..
Which card are you shooting for?
I hope you do your homework and let us all help out!

Hey Julie. I'm a member of all the CU's that I was planning on and got CC's from NFCU and PenFed. Next is to get a couple CLI's on my CapOne cards and then combine them into the Quicksilver. After I will ride it out a bit and the go for AMEX when my BK reaches 5 years post discharge in Feb 2017. After that I'll have my lineup and be happy. Maybe one day I'll go for the CSR, but they were IIB so I'm not sure how that will work out. 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Congrats!  I kept my Credit One card for almost 2 years.  As far as sub prime CC go they were pretty legit.  But I am with you...no need to pay an annual fee when you dont have too.  They helped me establish history for sure....and I still get offers from them to re open my account.  

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Siopao wrote:

Congrats!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your mailbox is going to be flooded with offers.
Like no fee offers from Credit One with 1% off everything not just gas.
it's an ex girl you dumped for being crazy who lost a bunch of weight and got lasik. Doesn't matter she still crazy
Message 9 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Your mailbox is going to be flooded with offers.
Like no fee offers from Credit One with 1% off everything not just gas.
it's an ex girl you dumped for being crazy who lost a bunch of weight and got lasik. Doesn't matter she still crazy

😂😂

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.