Did you mean: 

Good card for 0% and High limit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good card for 0% and High limit?

@Anonymous wrote:

8. Thanks to a car dealership. 

Ok.. You should look at the Capital One Quicksilver card and the VentureOne card.  They have 0% offers and based on the info. you provided you are looking at very good starting limit if approved. You can be looking at a limit between $15k - $30k depending on what else is in your file provided you are not bothered by them [Capital One] pulling all three bureaus.

Report back with results if you do apply.

Message 11 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ohhh your balance is on Discover. Gotcha! 

ETA: Capital One QS is 0% on purchases and bt till November!! As Yes said, I will definitely go that route first!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I need to get a card that has a high balance, as well as a 0% intro APR! I have about a 750 fico score and I need to transfer about $2000 from one card to the new card that I will be getting. The 0% APR on my current card runs out in May, and I can't pay the balance off until July/August. That being said, what is a good card to get for my needs? Tia

Citi Diamond Preferred or Simplicity 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibank Simplicity is good for BTs. They are currently offering 0% for 21 months. Good luck!
Message 14 of 17
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Yeah just hope they actually give you a real limit, instead of those toy limits they like to give sometimes.

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom might be a good option, they typically have decent starting credit  limits, 0% apr intro rate and balance transfer. They may double pull your credit reports.

Message 16 of 17
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Your best bet would probably be Capital One, not inq sensitive, generous limits, and great BT offers, if not I would try Citi Diamond Preffered or simplicity.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.