Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good chase customer service

tag
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

Good chase customer service

So before I knew chase couldn't use the same report they approved you with for a Card for a CLI I called when I received my freedom to get an increase, the rep started asking me the usual what's your income, job, etc.. I asked if this was a HP or SP he said they just needed to check my credit score and didn't specify, I asked again and he said no HP(sounded like an overseas call center) so after my CLI I got an alert of a new inquiry.

I immediately called Chase back and told the new Rep(based stateside) what happened, he put me on hold and check some stuff didn't see an option to delete the inquiry so he said there's nothing he can do. I asked to speak to a supervisor, which he filled them in on the situation for me she put me on hold for a few minutes and said she was going to transfer me to the dept that deals with that.

Got transferred to the correct department and she took my information and said they needed to pull the call to me sure everything that was said was verified.

Called back a day later and was told the HP is being turned into a SP and I would get an email from EX soon to verify.

Ended up with a free CLI with Chase. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Good chase customer service

Sweet! Congratulations! Way to recon that HP!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.