Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good day in credit!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Good day in credit!

My pre-approvals are slowly getting better!
took cortrust and first national at the end of 07 beginning of 08' $250 each, closed them at 6 months (got some higher limit secured cards that will grow)
anyway was getting more pre-approvals for more $250 cards until last week got a pre-approval for UP TO $1500! (but was still 178 in fees, I just don't need it that bad) but was happy to see a higher limit possible... still holding out for wamu or juniper!

anyway... got my new Target card today (2nd account, didn't know that was possible) $200 limit, went and used it today, work my way to hopefully graduate.
My moms new Macy's card came today (I get to be authorized on it) it's Visa, so 2 new tradelines!
My dads Dillards card came (I get to be authorized on that too) it's the Dillards Amex

so 4 new accounts in last week going on my credit, probably knock me down a bit for new accounts but should help in the end!
especially with util.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Good day in credit!

Creditaddict wrote:

My moms new Macy's card came today (I get to be authorized on it) it's Visa, so 2 new tradelines!
My dads Dillards card came (I get to be authorized on that too) it's the Dillards Amex

it may be more rewarding for you to become an au on some of your parents established accounts if they have any w/ good, long histories rather than their new accounts...
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Good day in credit!

most of them are already reporting to my credit, even the ones I have never been added to!
our files always get crossed and it usually helps me, so I don't bother fixing it.
I have a sears card from them, they never use so doesn't to do much good
Merryl Lynch
Circuit City
I would have to pull my credit to see what else is there.

I really don't NEED any more credit to repair it, I just need to pay off and wait my time out on my bk.
I have over 30 accounts, wouldn't really be surprised if i sat down and found I have over 50.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.