Established Member
cjd

Good experience with Cap 1 CSRs

[ Edited ]

A few weeks ago I got an upgrade offer from Cap One and 11 days ago I decided to accept it. I called the number, had a short wait time and spoke to someone from an American call center (although I don't really care as long as we can understand each other) upgraded my card, the CSR explained all the redemption possibilites and told me my card would be here in 7-10 business days. 

I didn't  pay attention to the days because my old card was earning the miles but friday evening I saw a letter from Cap One reminding me to upgrade my account so I thought that I would call just to make sure everything was ok and check on the status of my card even though it was on the edge of being too early for it to arrive. I called the regular Customer service number and spoke to the rep. She couldn't find a card request with my account and I had to explain to her that I didn't request a new card but was supposed to get one with the upgrade. I was on hold for 5 minutes and was then transferred to the call center in WA where the CSR had the card expedited and I received it today.

I really think they just forgot to order a new card but I'm happy with the way things were handled to rectify the problem.

Starting Score: April 2012 EQ 624
Current Score: June 2013 EQ 706
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge No Apps until 7/2013

09Lexie

Re: Good experience with Cap 1 CSRs

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+