Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good idea or bad?

tag
coachmiff
Regular Contributor

Good idea or bad?

Toying with the idea of sending in my income verification to USAA and Navy Fed before asking for cli and new cards.  The reason I'm thinking about this is my credit report basically says I am retired military and I currently have two part time jobs--trying to enhance chances--thoughts?

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy plat visa 25k,navy go 25k, Navy Check 15K, , USAA Am Exp 18K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 18K, Discover IT 18.5K, PayPal Extras MC 7.5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 8.05k, Wallmart discover 7.5k, Amex bce 25k,Boa cash rewards25k, southwest chase 4k, nasa cr 30k,nasa rew 5k,barc rewards 25k=279k+ scores 750 across the board
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Good idea or bad?

If they do not ask, do not send it in. If they ask, then yes...you will need to provide verification.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 3
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: Good idea or bad?

@coachmiff wrote:

Toying with the idea of sending in my income verification to USAA and Navy Fed before asking for cli and new cards.  The reason I'm thinking about this is my credit report basically says I am retired military and I currently have two part time jobs--trying to enhance chances--thoughts?

Honestly, I would make sure you have the actual/accurate income numbers updated in their computer system before you request a CLI. If they ask for verification...then I would go ahead with it. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.