Contributor
coachmiff

Good idea or bad?

Toying with the idea of sending in my income verification to USAA and Navy Fed before asking for cli and new cards.  The reason I'm thinking about this is my credit report basically says I am retired military and I currently have two part time jobs--trying to enhance chances--thoughts?

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy Flagship visa 17k Navy Check 15K, Navy Platnium Visa 7K, USAA Am Exp 11.5K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 11.5K, Discover IT 5.5K, PayPal Extras MC 5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 5.35k, Wallmart discover 2.5k, Amex bce 6k,Boa cash rewards 5k,Amazon Visa 500

current scores: TU 761 Equifax 773Exp 742
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: Good idea or bad?

If they do not ask, do not send it in. If they ask, then yes...you will need to provide verification.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013

Re: Good idea or bad?

coachmiff wrote:

Toying with the idea of sending in my income verification to USAA and Navy Fed before asking for cli and new cards.  The reason I'm thinking about this is my credit report basically says I am retired military and I currently have two part time jobs--trying to enhance chances--thoughts?

Honestly, I would make sure you have the actual/accurate income numbers updated in their computer system before you request a CLI. If they ask for verification...then I would go ahead with it. Good Luck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+