Did you mean: 

Good news Next step?

tag
Ms-Kato
Contributor

Re: Good news Next step?

@SevenNEW wrote:

@Bluerain wrote:

How high do my scores have to be for Amex Blue Cash (Preferred or Everyday).?

Thanks !

people have had different experiences, depending on AAoA, income, number of Inq's, baddies in CR, but I would say you need to be in the 700's -- possibly not too far from 740. Many in this board have found expedient to apply for an Amex Zync with a high 600 score and were thus able to build a relationship with Amex.

Dooohhhhh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Scores Recieved Within 1 week in OCT, 2011

Transunion FICO = 673
Transunion FAKO= 627 Got This From Equifax Complete Advantage Plan
Transunion FAKO= 714 Grade C .Got This From AnnualCreditReport.Transunion

Equifax FICO = 684
Equifax FAKO= 663 Got This From Equifax Complete Advantage Plan

Experian PLUS= 608 Got This From Experian's WebSite.
Experian FAKO= 711 Got This From Equifax Complete Advantage Plan

Message 11 of 12
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Good news Next step?

The BOA is going to be easier to get than BCE.  I recently initiated a PC to a BOA 3-2-1 card.  I don't think it's the same thing as the more common bankamericard cash rewards is a geared towards those with lesser credit.  I have BOA gold card that is essentailly subprime but called complaining about no rewards and they offered to put in for a PC to what he called the 3-2-1 card.  The rewards are essentially the same from what the rep told but it was definately a different name.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.