cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

Just thought I would let everyone in Georgia know there is another upcoming big player in town that offers
very generous CL's. A friend of mine put me onto UPBC (
http://www.upbcusa.com ) which is located in Atlanta after
she got approved for a 25K Personal Line of Credit at a very low APR and has the convience of a regular credit
card because it comes with this MasterCard linked to the LOC. I applied with them last week after I thought it
would be cool to use this LOC they offer to roll over all of my high credit card balances. A day after I applied
I got a phone call from this guy named Mike in the Credit Department who called me and told me I was approved
for a 30K Personal Line of Credit. I'm so shocked because this is my new highest CL ever acheived I have a FICO
of 702 and they only pulled my Equifax credit report. My APR with them is 7.25% fixed forever! the only cons are
that the account comes with a $75 AF and another $35/yr if you want a Mastercard linked to the account.

FYI: When you get approved they try to cross-sell you other credit accounts such as auto loans as they did me
when the Credit Department called me to tell me I was approved they gave me pre-approvials for a auto loan
as well which I did not accept. The UW told me they are about to get into the credit card business as well.

The application can be found at
http://www.upbcusa.com/personal-finance/lines-of-credit or you can apply by

phone 1-800-434-6604 option# 3

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

Read here:

http://www.upbcusa.com/_bpost_4222/UPBC_Financial__to_Officially_Launch_For_New_Business_on_June_1,_...

and here:

http://www.upbcusa.com/personal-finance

To apply for any personal loan or credit product, you must:
  • Be 18 years of age or older
  • Live within the state of Georgia
  • Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
  • Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
  • Authorize UPBC and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 08-15-2009 02:00 AM
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

If it works for you, Congrats Chris!
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on the address.  It's linked to citibank.  Just thought I would add that. 

Message 4 of 14
DI
Super Contributor

Paying $110 yearly just to carry a high limit card doesn't sit well with me.  To each it's own.   Congratulations to them.    
Message 5 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on the address.  It's linked to citibank.  Just thought I would add that. 

Then it isn't what it once was. Citifinancial has not traditionally issued CC's, Only installment loans.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like this company sold its accounts to CitiFinancial or something, cause it forwards to a generic CitiFinancial page now.

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like this company sold its accounts to CitiFinancial or something, cause it forwards to a generic CitiFinancial page now.

Smiley Happy

Yep, it forwards to CitiFinancial now.  I don't particularly need more credit at the moment, but if I did then I would certainly not get it from a consumer finance lender because that would be a minor ding on my credit history.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MattH wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Happy

Yep, it forwards to CitiFinancial now.  I don't particularly need more credit at the moment, but if I did then I would certainly not get it from a consumer finance lender because that would be a minor ding on my credit history.

CitiFinancial doesn't offer LOC with CC and they don't offer more than $14,999 unless it is home equity.

Message 9 of 14
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MattH wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Happy

CitiFinancial doesn't offer LOC with CC and they don't offer more than $14,999 unless it is home equity.

Interesting, so CitiFinancial has an upper limit on the credit limits they will offer?  The prime part of Citi certainly does offer higher limits, as my Citi Platinum Select MasterCard has a limit of over $20K.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.