cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

MattH wrote:

Interesting, so CitiFinancial has an upper limit on the credit limits they will offer?  The prime part of Citi certainly does offer higher limits, as my Citi Platinum Select MasterCard has a limit of over $20K.

They don't offer CL's - nothing revolving. It's all installment loans.

Message 11 of 14
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: Good news if your in Georgia, Approved for 30K Unsecured LOC with Mastercard with 702 EFX!

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@MattH wrote:

Interesting, so CitiFinancial has an upper limit on the credit limits they will offer?  The prime part of Citi certainly does offer higher limits, as my Citi Platinum Select MasterCard has a limit of over $20K.

They don't offer CL's - nothing revolving. It's all installment loans.

not sure if this is what you mean or not but Citifinancial does offer revolving accounts as noted below

Account Name:    CITIFINANCIAL RETAIL S      CITIFINANCIAL      CITIFINANCIA
Account Number:   xxxxxxxxxXXXX                xxxxxxxxxxxXXXX           xxxxxxxxxXXXX
Acct Type:    Revolving Charge Account      Revolving or Option      Revolving account
Acct Status:                 Open                                Open
Monthly Payment:                 
Date Open:               12/1/2009                      12/1/2009                     12/13/2009
Balance:                      $0.00                             $0.00                           $0.00
Terms:                       Revolving             
High Balance:                $0.00
Limit:                         $4,000.00                       $4,000.00                   $4,000.00
Past Due:                    $0.00
Payment Status:         Current             Pays account as agreed      Paid or paying as agreed       :  

But it is also a store card and not a CC. 

Message Edited by Woolfman on 01-21-2010 10:16 AM
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CitiFinancial has revolving accounts, but they are store cards.  They used to back Rooms to Go.  I'm not sure what they are doing these days, but they have revolving accounts.  We still have one from the rooms to go days and are paying a promotional balance off.

Message 13 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

The question is: Are they currently offering a revolving account that is not cobranded? There was no path to one from that webpage that I could find. Installment only.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.