Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye 2013...Hello 2014.....

tag
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Goodbye 2013...Hello 2014.....

Thanks to all of you on this board, I am entering the new year in pretty good shape. 
Just submitted payments to all my cards used at Christmas so that 2014 can start with mostly zero balances (Amex will probaby have less than 100... I know the charges havent all hit).  I'm firmly in the garden... and with a little help from the Target debacle, I am truly in forced gardening mode as I put a 90day freeze on my profile the minute I got the email from Target about their breach.  I have not seen impact but not taking chances.

You are all very encouraging, and give the tough love when needed.  so raising a glass of diet coke to you all (hey its only 11am in Colorado!!!)

Y'all be careful out there tonight....

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goodbye 2013...Hello 2014.....

@codimom wrote:

Thanks to all of you on this board, I am entering the new year in pretty good shape. 
Just submitted payments to all my cards used at Christmas so that 2014 can start with mostly zero balances (Amex will probaby have less than 100... I know the charges havent all hit).  I'm firmly in the garden... and with a little help from the Target debacle, I am truly in forced gardening mode as I put a 90day freeze on my profile the minute I got the email from Target about their breach.  I have not seen impact but not taking chances.

You are all very encouraging, and give the tough love when needed.  so raising a glass of diet coke to you all (hey its only 11am in Colorado!!!)

Best wishes to you as well!  Nothing like starting 2014 with a clean slate right?  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@codimom wrote:

Happy New Year to you and yours!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 4
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@codimom wrote:

Ending a year debt free is probably the most underrated accomplishment a person can achieve. Congratulations to you, and here's to continued success in the next year!

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.