Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye... Garden...

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Goodbye... Garden...

@Rackham94 wrote:

Today is my first father's day Happy fathers day to everyone.

A very proud moment congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 41 of 54
jossman

From what I have seen you get this message if you are on the FICO threshold and AMEX needs to look at it. (Everytime I have apped), The one time I called in I was declined. The other two I just waited a few days and was approved. If you have low utility and good payment history you should be fine. 

Message 42 of 54
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Thanks I hope this works out Smiley Very Happy

been in progress all DAY 

06/15/13
THE AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GOLD CARD
In Progress
We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information. If you wish to view an electronic communication of your decision details once we have made a decision, click here
Message 43 of 54
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Rackham94 wrote:

been in progress all DAY 

06/15/13
In Progress
We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information. If you wish to view an electronic communication of your decision details once we have made a decision, click here

Banks don't tend to get a whole lot accomplished on weekends.  This being Father's Day, double whammy. Smiley Happy.

        
Message 44 of 54
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

been in progress all DAY 

06/15/13
In Progress

Banks don't tend to get a whole lot accomplished on weekends.  This being Father's Day, double whammy. Smiley Happy.

This is true which is most likely why I do not see an HP on my CRAs today either.

I do not get why I apped 2 days ago. So I guess they haven't pulled a report or something which is good maybe I can call and cancel the application.

Message 45 of 54
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Called in and CSR confirmed they haven't received a CR..

which is why no HP has been made but you never know with CSRs any way lol.

Said I should have a decision by 6/20 do not know why he picked that day. I kept telling him do not process the application last time i did I got declined he assured me he would leave it alone and let the system render a decision.

Message 46 of 54
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 47 of 54
Rackham94
Established Contributor

3/10

Message 48 of 54
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Definitely sounds like a manual review.

It's probably for the best
Message 49 of 54
Rackham94
Established Contributor

06/15/13
In Progress
We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information. If you wish to view an electronic communication of your decision details once we have made a decision, click 

What gives?! Should I just call in again? I got butterflies and called in today and hung up when I thought it was the same CSR as yesterday lol.

Message 50 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.