Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Goodbye... Garden...

Rackham94 wrote:
06/15/13
THE AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GOLD CARD
In Progress
We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information. If you wish to view an electronic communication of your decision details once we have made a decision, click 

What gives?! Should I just call in again? I got butterflies and called in today and hung up when I thought it was the same CSR as yesterday lol.

As someone once said ...I try and teach Lol CALL 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Established Contributor
Rackham94

Wait does that mean you try and instill wisdom?

Oh well but I am thinking they are waiting on a CR.. cause still no sign of HP on any bureau and I do not have any freezes on CRAs so do not know why it is taking so long 

09Lexie

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Rackham94 wrote:

Wait does that mean you try and instill wisdom?

Oh well but I am thinking they are waiting on a CR.. cause still no sign of HP on any bureau and I do not have any freezes on CRAs so do not know why it is taking so long 

Mine was just stuck in the system and thats the message I got ....and this is what you told me when I went over the fence....(I try and teach)...remember now Lol

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}