Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

Goodbye Orchard ... Whooo Hoooo

Good Riddance to Orchard.  My HSBC/Orchard card combination has been completed.  Yes I closed one of my oldest accounts, however they REFUSE to allow customer to grow.  HSBC is now my highest limit at $1800.  Minimal compared to most on the forum, however I am hoping when I apply for credit or CLI's in the future the higher limit will become a factor. 

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Logical

Re: Goodbye Orchard ... Whooo Hoooo

PurpleHaze wrote:
. . . however I am hoping when I apply for credit or CLI's in the future the higher limit will become a factor. 

Home Depot gave me a health raise when I made a large 12 mo-0 apr purchase on the store card - up to the exact level of my highest CL. I wondered about the new MC strange initial CL until I realized it was exactly one half of my highest limit. Their computers do know! 
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Congrats- I kicked HSBC to the curb months ago-

Time for one of my famous HSBC melting parties.
Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

Timothy wrote:
Congrats- I kicked HSBC to the curb months ago-

Time for one of my famous HSBC melting parties.

I have read about your parties and have wanted an invite for soooooooooo long :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+