Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goofy Firestone!

tag
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Goofy Firestone!

I was approved for a Firestone card back in March or so for a $1200.00 CL.  They will approve you online, but you have to submit an actual application anyway because they want your signature.  BACK IN APRIL, I did all of this at a local store.  I have never used the card, but decided to finally check my account on line after reading how some companies will cut your CL if you do not use the card.  My account read 0 balance, 0 CL.  I called today and they told me that I do have a 1200.00 CL, but since I did not submit an application, the card has never been activated. Yah!  I have to go back to Firestone and do it again.

Now, I know that when I applied, people were saying that Firestone did not report actual CLs, but just your current balance AS YOUR CL making it seem as if you were maxed.  This is one reason why I have never used the card.  I am wondering if this is still the case for people and what have your experiences been like with them in general.  I might take my car in for a tune up soon.

Thanks

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.