Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got 3 SignUp Bonus on the Hyatt CC :)

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Got 3 SignUp Bonus on the Hyatt CC :)

image.jpg

So I Spent $1k and added an authorized user - got the bonus 5k Hyatt Gold points and two free nights. Well after reading a post about a member who got a $50 statement credit, I decided to test my luck. Called up and asked if they could honor that bonus but was told I wasn't eligible to receive it as it wasn't the offer I applied for. Well I just logged into my account and guess what I see - $50 statement credit. Wow I love Chase and im definitely keeping this card long term

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got 3 SignUp Bonus on the Hyatt CC :)

Chase is definitely very good about matching offers.  Have to love them for that

Message 2 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase is definitely very good about matching offers.  Have to love them for that

So true, definitely agree with u on that. Same thing they did with my Marriott and matched it for 70k points! Happy customer so far lol.

Message 3 of 8
Sharingan
Established Contributor

There's no better credit card lender than Chase in my experience, which is probably why I've had more than half of their entire credit card lineup over the years. They recently matched the 80k IHG offer for me, and I wasn't expecting them to do that all since it hasn't been seen in a long time. I'm tempted to ask for the $50 statement credit on my Hyatt card, but I think I'll just be satisfied with what I've received so far. For a bank their size, they are very customer oriented, and I haven't been disappointed by them yet.

Message 4 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Sharingan wrote:

There's no better credit card lender than Chase in my experience, which is probably why I've had more than half of their entire credit card lineup over the years. They recently matched the 80k IHG offer for me, and I wasn't expecting them to do that all since it hasn't been seen in a long time. I'm tempted to ask for the $50 statement credit on my Hyatt card, but I think I'll just be satisfied with what I've received so far. For a bank their size, they are very customer oriented, and I haven't been disappointed by them yet.

Lemme tell you this, if it hasn't been more than 3 months since u got ya Hyatt card, I'll say just give it a shot. It never hurts to try, worse thing that can happen is they say no like in my case but at least u know u tried. Hell u never know what will eventually come out of it, I already gave up but as u can see I won at last. So def give it a try and I wish us the best possible outcome. Chase is one of the best lenders out there and I hope to even further expand my relationship with them.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting. I specifically app'd for the card while making reservations on Hyatt to get the $50 bonus. I had to recon and move limits for approval so I doubt it'll be an automatic thing, but I plan to ask for it. Hope I'm as lucky. Also, I didn't know about the AU bonus. I am waffling on adding DH. I'll take that into consideration now. Thanks. 

Message 6 of 8
Sharingan
Established Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

Lemme tell you this, if it hasn't been more than 3 months since u got ya Hyatt card, I'll say just give it a shot. It never hurts to try, worse thing that can happen is they say no like in my case but at least u know u tried. Hell u never know what will eventually come out of it, I already gave up but as u can see I won at last. So def give it a try and I wish us the best possible outcome. Chase is one of the best lenders out there and I hope to even further expand my relationship with them.

Thanks! I have had amazing success with the secured message route, so I'll probably try there again. The Hyatt card's sign up bonus has the highest potential value I have ever received from any card, so I won't be too disappointed if I don't get the $50 statement credit. I think I'll end up using the two certificates at the Park Hyatt Vendome in Paris next year (~$900 a night). 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love this card Smiley Very Happy Used my nights for a new all inclusive in Montego Bay for New Years vacation. Was $941 at the time, now its like $661. Either way nice value.

Got it in April but don't think I'll inquire about the $50 bonus...haven't really used the card much at all after meeting spend.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.