cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Another Approval for Virgin America from Comenity!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got Another Approval for Virgin America from Comenity!!!

Ron, would you share your scores? I had heard this was a difficult card to get so wanted to know the scoring range. Thanks!

Message 21 of 26
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron, would you share your scores? I had heard this was a difficult card to get so wanted to know the scoring range. Thanks!

My EQ was 760.

Ron.

Message 22 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not Ron, but pre-approved on their site scores 670 lowest to 700..  Usually their Visa's pre-approvals are around the 660-690 range you gotta be to get the pre-approval or in his case the mailer.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just do it, Ron. You know it's only a matter of time. Might as well get it over with. 😁😁😁
Message 24 of 26
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just do it, Ron. You know it's only a matter of time. Might as well get it over with. 😁😁😁

Hmmm.. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 25 of 26
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I thought it was a denial letter for CLI. I opened it. It was pre-approval offers for Virgin America Visa.  I haven't decided to accept the offer or not.

Maybe I need to be opening those letters instead of s-canning them.

Virgin America Pre-Approval.png

Ron.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.