Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved For Zync!!!

tag
breakthecycle
Regular Contributor

Got Approved For Zync!!!

Well just a update from previous post. I fell to temptation and I was given 2 choices choose either Green or Zync as pre approval. It seems from many postings I have read, that Zync was the easiest AMEX to get. So I said what the hell let me try. It's gave me the approval congrads response. I will believe it when the card arrives. I have 2 CO's that are paid and old, that's why I was kind of worried to apply in the first place. I am excited!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Got Approved For Zync!!!

@breakthecycle wrote:

I am excited!!

You should be!  The Zync is an awesome card!  Congrats and enjoy it!

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 2 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I like the rewards structure on Zync better than the white-bread version on Green. Congrats!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

I got my Zunc in december, how does it take for initial 10000 points to show up?

Message 5 of 11
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and welcome to Zync Club. I have had mine since Aug 2010 and it has been a fantastic card. I'm looking forward to adding a revolver in the next 6 months or so while I let some of my inq age a little and get my new FICO scores. I'm eyeballing the Costco TE Amex.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

I got my Zunc in december, how does it take for initial 10000 points to show up?

I hear it takes a couple months of billing cycles for rewards to appear.

Message 7 of 11
breakthecycle
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. I can't believe it. It has been a long, long process getting back on the credit track. I wanted to just throw in the towel many, many times. Now to get rid of the sub primes, they have served their expensive purpose!!

Message 8 of 11
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

What was your score?

Nice name BTW

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
breakthecycle
Regular Contributor

I stopped being a score check-a-holic when I bought my home in August. It's funny I remember you from mortgage board. Someone commented that you were Breakthecycle2 and you registered 1 day before me. My middle then was 694. Even though I am convinced that purchasing them from some of these places is a waste of $, I can say myfico.com was pretty much dead on with what my mortgage people ran. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.