cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved for Barclays Rewards World Mastercard!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Got Approved for Barclays Rewards World Mastercard!!!

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I got denied for that stupid Itunes card too, even on recon w Barclay's haha. Oh well, love my fake Amex more :-P

I thought it was easy to get.  Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 11 of 15
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I got this card earlier this year. Nothing said it was a World MC, but it does say that on the card, so wait until you get it. It may say World on it. I got $5k, too, so you probably did get World. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Congrats! I got this card earlier this year. Nothing said it was a World MC, but it does say that on the card, so wait until you get it. It may say World on it. I got $5k, too, so you probably did get World. Smiley Happy

Thanks. I don't really care it is World MC or regular Platinum card. I want the card for the bonus ( bonus for paying the utilities).  I hope they report the credit limit. I just pulled the triple credit report and they didn't pull again like last time (I got denied for Apple iTunes card).  I like the card design and it looks pretty good. 

Ron.

Message 13 of 15
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

WHAT?? I had been meaning to ask you about the Compass card..I can't believe you didn't get approved..The report said they had nothing on you and Compasss couldn't over turn it??

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 14 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

@bamagirl1 wrote:

WHAT?? I had been meaning to ask you about the Compass card..I can't believe you didn't get approved..The report said they had nothing on you and Compasss couldn't over turn it??

Sorry about that. It's off topic. By the way, they told me to go inside the branch to apply for the card again. I don't think it will make a difference.

Ron.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.