Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved for Cabelas Visa!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Got Approved for Cabelas Visa!!!!!

I applied for the card this morning and I didn't get instant approved. I just called them to check the status. It was pending because I entered the wrong amount of income. I put my annual income to the monthly income. She (credit analyst) put into the system and she came back with the answer: I was approved!!!! :yahoo: She couldn't tell me the limit of the card. I asked her which bureau they pulled from and score. They pulled from EQ and my score was 799.

Ron.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Got Approved for Cabelas Visa!!!!!

Congrats! You have a great score, too! Smiley Happy

Who back Cabella's? Is it Barclay's? I hope you enjoy shopping there! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Congrats! You have a great score, too! Smiley Happy

Who back Cabella's? Is it Barclay's? I hope you enjoy shopping there! Smiley Tongue

Thanks!!!! It is issued by  World's Foremost Bank.

Ron.

Message 3 of 9
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Nice, way to go!  I don't have one near here and need to travel to Connecticut to visit one!

Wait, you put your annual income as your monthly income by accident?   Hahaha, if so, no wonder they kept it pending!  That must have looked incredible to them!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

@clocktick wrote:

Nice, way to go!  I don't have one near here and need to travel to Connecticut to visit one!

Wait, you put your annual income as your monthly income by accident?   Hahaha, if so, no wonder they kept it pending!  That must have looked incredible to them!

Yes, I was in hurry getting to work. The system put my application in pending. They would have sent me a notice if I didn't call. You can use the card online.

Ron.

Message 5 of 9
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@clocktick wrote:

Yes, I was in hurry getting to work. The system put my application in pending. They would have sent me a notice if I didn't call. You can use the card online.

Ron.

Hi, if you don't mind...what limit did they initially approve you for and how long did it take to get your card?

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 6 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I applied for the card this morning and I didn't get instant approved. I just called them to check the status. It was pending because I entered the wrong amount of income. I put my annual income to the monthly income. She (credit analyst) put into the system and she came back with the answer: I was approved!!!! :yahoo: She couldn't tell me the limit of the card. I asked her which bureau they pulled from and score. They pulled from EQ and my score was 799.

Ron.

Congrats!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@clocktick wrote:

Ron.

Hi, if you don't mind...what limit did they initially approve you for and how long did it take to get your card?

$6K is my initial limit and I think it is a little bit over a week. I haven't used the card outside the Cabelas. Last month,  I spent all the purchase at Cabelas.  I heard they do account review on Equifax once every three months.  By the way, don't max out the card.  I heard someone got shut down because of it. He wanted to be Visa Signature by spending $10K a month. His card had only $2K.

Ron.

Message 8 of 9
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Thanks for the tips.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.