Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved for Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got Approved for Citi

I applied for a Citi Platinum Select MasterCard and I got approved. This will realy help my UTL and I could use a couple TL. I got a letter asking to call and verify some info on my application. I almost didn't because I am tired of hearing no. I did and I was Approved. I didn't ask my CL as I don't mind waiting a few days. I don't have my Fico but they Pulled TU and I have a FAKO of 615. Two baddies. How would I go about converting this to the Dividend Platinum Select. Thanks everyone.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got Approved for Citi

Don't know how to convert, but congrats!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied for a Citi Platinum Select MasterCard and I got approved. This will realy help my UTL and I could use a couple TL. I got a letter asking to call and verify some info on my application. I almost didn't because I am tired of hearing no. I did and I was Approved. I didn't ask my CL as I don't mind waiting a few days. I don't have my Fico but they Pulled TU and I have a FAKO of 615. Two baddies. How would I go about converting this to the Dividend Platinum Select. Thanks everyone.

When you get the card, activate it and call to convert. I don't think you necessarily have to have good scores to convert your card to anything with Citi bank. I'm gonna convert my PP card to the Div Plat as well as soon as I pay off my balance.
Message 3 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! I couldn't wait so I called back to get my CL and it is a low $500. Smiley SadI think I might ask to convert or at least get 750 CL. Its a start. I am just happy I don't have an AF. I thank you all I would not be even here without yall. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.