Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got CLI from Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got CLI from Chase

Love the Freedom Card.  Will be getting our second $250 check in a month or two.

Krystofur 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had it 8 months, already got 2 checks for $250 and have $90 towards a 3rd already! LOVE that card.

@Anonymous wrote:

Love the Freedom Card.  Will be getting our second $250 check in a month or two.

Krystofur 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It takes us (DW and I) about 8 to 10 months to get to the $250 level, but  we only get the bonus for the top 3, not the top 6 others have mentioned getting, so we use two cards to make up for it.

Krystofur

@Anonymous wrote:
I have had it 8 months, already got 2 checks for $250 and have $90 towards a 3rd already! LOVE that card.

@Anonymous wrote:

Krystofur 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use it for literally everything. Pay my phone, cable, electric, heat, car insurance, cell phones, etc. so that helps a LOT. Plus, I bought a few bigger ticket items and most of my christmas shopping, etc. with it. I expect that my rewards will slow down a little now, but any chance I have, I use it. I also use the online shopping section for PetFoodDirect for my cat/dog's food (and I use a 20% off coupon they email me, too!) and some other online things, which earns more rewards.  I do have the Plus version though, so I get it in 6 spending categories like you mentioned and there is no cap.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

We try to use it for everything too.  They only things that can't go on our cards are our Gas, Water & Electric Bills, our Mortgage payment and a few odds and ends.  I actually hate to use the other cards we have, even for just enough usage to keep them happy.

Krystofur 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.