cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got CSP in 36 hours! Does Chase provide a score?

tag
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Got CSP in 36 hours! Does Chase provide a score?

I got my new CSP! (Applied on Monday morning, ha!). No EX score! Does that mean I got the "best" offer? Does everybody get a 15.24% APR? I would have like an EX score!

Hmmph, Discover sent me a score one with EQ FICO at 807! That wasn't good for their best offer apparently, ha.

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Got CSP in 36 hours! Does Chase provide a score?

nope chase doesn't provide any scores. they also use some internal scoring model that's similar to vantagescore (or is a vantage score itself)

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 11
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

I didn't get a score, and I am at 15. something.  I will have to look. I want to say it's 15.99, though.

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 3 of 11
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

CSP is only offered at 15.24%. There are people out there who pc'd from another product, etc. who may have lower, but there is only one initial APR. Therefore, you only get a score if declined. Even then, you only get one if the score was a factor in the decline.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 4 of 11
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

@enharu wrote:

nope chase doesn't provide any scores. they also use some internal scoring model that's similar to vantagescore (or is a vantage score itself)

huh! I think the vantage score i saw was not very good. I wonder if they use a bankcard enhanced vantage score, ha.

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 5 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yep, CSP. Is only at 15.24 unless a PC like the other poster mentioned.
Message 6 of 11
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

you got your card already?1?!?!??!?!?! I apped last tuesday and I have not received mine yet

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 7 of 11
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

I called in right away and had it expedited cuz i needed to buy stuff!

Message 8 of 11
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

congrats on your csp Smiley Happy love mine

good rate .. i dunno how but mine is 12.xx%

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 9 of 11
mrfarias
Established Member

I was approved for the Chase Freedom on 04/08/13 and I also had it expedited but I
haven't received yet I did get an
email today from chase congratulating me
on the approval and that the card
will arrive soon does that mean they just shipped the card today ?
24 years old..

[ Chase Freedom - $2,500 l Capital One Secured - $300 l Capital One Platinum - $750 l Discover IT - $1,200 l Express NEXT - $900 ]

TU Score: +722 as of 04/11/13
EX Score: +666 as of 04/11/13
[2013 Goals: To be a homeowner, Get AMEX BCE, Cancel Cap1's]
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.