Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Chased Away by Chase

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: Got Chased Away by Chase

@09Lexie wrote:

If you are reconning the CLI it should not be another hp.  However, what were the reasons for denial?

I have a small medical collection on EX and that seemed to be her main concern. Plus she mentioned lates showing on my old school loan TL but she did say it was showing as a paid collection but still showed late payments.  There's not much I can do about that immediately unfortunately.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 11 of 13
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@BrokaToe wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

If you are reconning the CLI it should not be another hp.  However, what were the reasons for denial?

I have a small medical collection on EX and that seemed to be her main concern. Plus she mentioned lates showing on my old school loan TL but she did say it was showing as a paid collection but still showed late payments.  There's not much I can do about that immediately unfortunately.

You might have reached the maximum CL that Chase can offer you at this moment... That's what i was told last week when i tried to increase my Chase Freedom from $2,200 to $5000 the Credit analyst told me that Chase wont offer me more credit because i had 3 credit cards with them and an overall CL of  $9,900 and on top of that im not using my cards heavily   Nevertheless they did give me $800 more after i ended the call and saw my Acc online so i don't really know how that happened... Anyway the next thing i did was to close one Chase card and transfer all the CL from that card to the Freedom one

I guess the only opcion you have is to move some credit from your existing Chase Freedom so they can increase your Slate Card.  You won't get another HP for doing that

Good luck!!!

Message 12 of 13
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Ahh ok, well that makes sense, thanks for the info. Both accounts are already showing in my online banking. I suppose all is not lost after all I did get approved so it wasn't a total waste. Then I took the bait on the Barclay's Rewards MC and was approved for $3,000 instant online with 0% for 12 monts and 14.99% apr Smiley Very Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.