Got My Blispay card today!!!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Got My Blispay card today!!!

@woodyman100 wrote:
How many zeroes in the account number?😜

Got mine today. "7" zeroes n the middle! Haha

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 31 of 33
lokobo
Regular Contributor

Same here. Makes me worried people might be able to guess my entire credit card number if they just get access to the last 4..

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lokobo wrote:
Same here. Makes me worried people might be able to guess my entire credit card number if they just get access to the last 4..

They absolutely could, If I had your last 4 I could probably tell you what the whole thing is, knowing it's a Blispay card, however some hacker only getting the last 4 wouldn't know that so it wouldn't be as simple. I still think the chances of someone being privvy to this information and getting access to your last 4 isn't terribly likely. I don't feel it would make them at too much greater a risk than any other CCC. With any card there is a risk of someone getting your account number.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.