Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Blue Cash Preferred Today!

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Got My Blue Cash Preferred Today!

I got approved on 3rd.  My experience with Amex has been that I usually get the card within 4 -5 days so I was getting concerned.  I'm very happy to be able to get some real rewards for my everyday expenses now.  Thanks Amex!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Got My Blue Cash Preferred Today!

@improvingmycredit wrote:

I got approved on 3rd.  My experience with Amex has been that I usually get the card within 4 -5 days so I was getting concerned.  I'm very happy to be able to get some real rewards for my everyday expenses now.  Thanks Amex!

YAY! Congrats. That is a really nice card to have in your portfolio!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 20
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Thanks RR!  Appreciate it! 

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 3 of 20
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats !!  The 6% back at grocery stores is amazing ~ it would almost cancel sales tax ~ 8% for me...

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! What did they start you off with?

Message 5 of 20
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

Congrats !!  The 6% back at grocery stores is amazing ~ it would almost cancel sales tax ~ 8% for me...

Ha-Ha!  I know what you mean... sales tax here is 6% so basically for me it means tax free.  :0  Thanks for the congrats.

Fusion - I got $9000 to start.  I'm going to hit the luv button on day 61.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizzadude wrote:

Ha-Ha!  I know what you mean... sales tax here is 6% so basically for me it means tax free.  :0  Thanks for the congrats.

Fusion - I got $9000 to start.  I'm going to hit the luv button on day 61.  Smiley Happy

Nice! Are you going to ask for 3x the limit?

Message 7 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Congrats!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 20
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats, cant beat the rewards

Message 9 of 20
CS800
Super Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

8% sales tax? Where are you located?

Your grocery is taxed??

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.