cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Second Capital One Card Today....

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: Got My Second Capital One Card Today....

I think they just mixed up the card I applied for.  I wanted the one with 12.9% and no AF.  They gave me the 9.9% one with a $29 AF.  I confirmed the APR today, it is 9.9%.  But the paperwork the card was glued to, says no AF.  I'll probably have to send them a copy of it to get the credit.  Either that or they'll credit me and change my APR to 12.9....lol.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 11 of 15
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@unknown_entity wrote:
I think they just mixed up the card I applied for. I wanted the one with 12.9% and no AF. They gave me the 9.9% one with a $29 AF. I confirmed the APR today, it is 9.9%. But the paperwork the card was glued to, says no AF. I'll probably have to send them a copy of it to get the credit. Either that or they'll credit me and change my APR to 12.9....lol.

Yeah, that's not a fair trade. You should get them to credit the AF, and then lower the IR to 9.9 for the inconvenience Smiley Happy
Here we go again...
Message 12 of 15
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

That'll be the ultimate outcome, but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it either way.  I do have it in writing though.  $0 AF right on the front page of the welcome packet.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 13 of 15
rj2311
Valued Member

Did they give you automatic CLI's on the first one?  I received a little flyer about a month after my first one came and it said after the 4th prompt payment, they would raise my CL.
Message 14 of 15
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Yes, Auto CLI on the first card. 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.