cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

Wow!!! Earlier this month Target gives me my first auto-cli in 3 years. Then they send this letter saying in August my card is going to upgraded to a MasterCard!!!! I cant believe it! I feel like I hit the lottery with Target!!! Never did I think this day would come lol!!! congrats to all of those who are receiving the same letter!!

image1-2.JPG

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

Seems like Target is finally starting to do something with their cards, let's hope this is the end of the $300 for life CL's a lot of people are stuck with. Congrats, I hope it grows even more for you.
Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweetness!! Now I'm stalking the mailman lol jus playin but I'm definitely callin tarjay tomorrow and gettin on that CLI review list .. started at 300 about 4yrs ago, haven't used it in over a year but got bumped to 500 round same time as last use ... we shall see!!
Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see what the big deal is unless they start offering a point system where outside swipes and bad choices of carrying balances make them money.
Message 4 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is unless they start offering a point system where outside swipes and bad choices of carrying balances make them money.

it's just exciting! as you cant apply for it and upgrades to mastercard have died down for a long time. Its not like an earth shattering product, its got novelty excitement written all over it. 

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed any upgrade means someone likes you. Congrats
Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

A W E S O M E!! Congrats to you!!! If you don't mind sharing, what is your current CL? Thanks in advance.
Message 7 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

My cl for the past three years was 300. The raised it to 1,000 last week and I got the letter today.
Message 8 of 28
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice! Like I said on another similar thread, it appears Target has been busy in the last few months. Good to see.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 28
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Wow!!! Earlier this month Target gives me my first auto-cli in 3 years. Then they send this letter saying in August my card is going to upgraded to a MasterCard!!!! I cant believe it! I feel like I hit the lottery with Target!!! Never did I think this day would come lol!!! congrats to all of those who are receiving the same letter!!

image1-2.JPG

Totally awesome! Congrats!

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.