cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

tag
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks to NursePurse info. I decided to join Conusmer Credit Union membership. I wasn't going to apply for anything. I just wanted to open a savings. I filled out all the info and it came back to offer me $10,000 CL at 11.90% APR and savings. I didn't expect they were offering me any credit card's pre-approval. It is not really approved yet. It is pending for manual review. I uploaded my DL and e-sign the docs. I already told them to fund from my checking.

Here is the screen shot:

Consumer 1.jpg

That is awesome! You're welcome and big congrats!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 31 of 114
Ron1
Super Contributor

@NursePurse wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks to NursePurse info. I decided to join Conusmer Credit Union membership. I wasn't going to apply for anything. I just wanted to open a savings. I filled out all the info and it came back to offer me $10,000 CL at 11.90% APR and savings. I didn't expect they were offering me any credit card's pre-approval. It is not really approved yet. It is pending for manual review. I uploaded my DL and e-sign the docs. I already told them to fund from my checking.

Here is the screen shot:

Consumer 1.jpg

That is awesome! You're welcome and big congrats!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!!!! I tried to figure out I was instabtly approved. Did they denied you the membership or the credit card? It wasn't so clear on your message.

Ron.

Message 32 of 114
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

My Applications Check the status of your application(s) below. This was my denial (I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual page image. But it says they are processing my applications, but at the same time it all says declined. I just went back to the page through the email link they sent me and uploaded my drivers license jut for the heck of it. I suppose I could understand if they declined the cc app, but the membership and savings acct denial - I just don't understand. I have old 100% paid charge-offs/collections from Sallie Mae but thats the only bad thing on my credit reports, utilization is at 2%, maybe all of the new cc's over the last few months?

Submitted Applications

We are processing your applications. We will notify you once we are done.

COMPLETED APPLICATIONS

Membership Status: Declined

Visa Signature Credit Card Status: Declined

Share Savings Status: Declined

Other Information Please click the "Show other information" link to view completed applications, agreements, disclosures and uploaded documents. Show other informationUpload Supporting Documents

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 33 of 114
firetech593
Regular Contributor

Nurse,

I helped a family member re-establish with Consumers 2 weeks ago, and they stated they couldnt open checking or savings if you have any negative Chex System entries.

Have you checked this?

Message 34 of 114
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc

@firetech593 wrote:

Nurse,

I helped a family member re-establish with Consumers 2 weeks ago, and they stated they couldnt open checking or savings if you have any negative Chex System entries.

Have you checked this?

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc bank account I opened last year. I had 2 inq on TU (both from NFCU, maybe they saw that and didn't like it?). And  maybe quite a few more recent on equifax lol

Message 35 of 114
firetech593
Regular Contributor

@NursePurse wrote:

@firetech593 wrote:

Nurse,

Have you checked this?

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc bank account I opened last year

Is it negative?

Message 36 of 114
Ron1
Super Contributor

@NursePurse wrote:

My Applications Check the status of your application(s) below. This was my denial (I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual page image. But it says they are processing my applications. I suppose I could understand if they declined the cc app, but the membership and savings acct denial - I just don't understand. I have old 100% paid charge-offs/collections from Sallie Mae but thats the only bad thing on my credit reports, utilization is at 2%, maybe all of the new cc's over the last few months?

Submitted Applications

COMPLETED APPLICATIONS

Other Information Please click the "Show other information" link to view completed applications, agreements, disclosures and uploaded documents. Show other informationUpload Supporting Documents

Sorry to hear. They denied you on the spot. Did they pull TU for credit card?

Mine said:

Membership: Under Review.

Sharing Savings: Under Review.

Visa Signature Card: Under Review.

Did they ask you the security question and upload the scan image of your DL?

Ron.

Message 37 of 114
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Firetech you read my mind. I have a neg in chex that wont fall off for another few months. Guess ill just watch Rons journey from the sidelines Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 114
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@NursePurse wrote:

My Applications Check the status of your application(s) below. This was my denial (I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual page image. But it says they are processing my applications. I suppose I could understand if they declined the cc app, but the membership and savings acct denial - I just don't understand. I have old 100% paid charge-offs/collections from Sallie Mae but thats the only bad thing on my credit reports, utilization is at 2%, maybe all of the new cc's over the last few months?

Submitted Applications

COMPLETED APPLICATIONS

Sorry to hear. They denied you on the spot. Did they pull TU for credit card?

Mine said:

Membership: Under Review.

Sharing Savings: Under Review.

Visa Signature Card: Under Review.

Ron.

Yes, hp on TU and then the sp on equifax (for membership) 

Message 39 of 114
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

@firetech593 wrote:

@NursePurse wrote:

@firetech593 wrote:

Nurse,

Have you checked this?

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc bank account I opened last year

Is it negative?

Not negative, it was just from me opening the pnc account. I suppose pnc uses chexystems for checking/savings, but there's def nothing other than pnc on my chexsystems

Message 40 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.