cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

@NursePurse wrote:

Ordered my chexsystems report in feb of this year:

Reported information: No information found

Inquiries Initiated by Consusmer Action: PNC Bank

Inquiries Not Initiated By Consumer Action: No information found

Retail Information: No Information Found

History of Checks Ordered: No Information Found

I think I will at least call to see why I was declined for membership and savings.

Smiley Frustrated

Good luck!!! Keep us post.

Ron.

Message 51 of 114
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Just call them and ask about your new account.  They never really have a wait for phone reps and are quick to respond.  I can't see how you couldn't join since you "donate $5" or whatever to the co-op they have setup.  

Message 52 of 114
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

I called today and they said I answered a security question wrong and to go apply again soooo here I go Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 53 of 114
Ron1
Super Contributor

@NursePurse wrote:

I called today and they said I answered a security question wrong and to go apply again soooo here I go Smiley Happy

Good Luck!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 54 of 114
virgo
Established Contributor

Ron,  

I cant believe you would be denied for anything.  With the number of cards you have and handle them all responsibly!  That takes alot.

I put mine on a spread sheet just to keep track.

Hope you get if only so a pull isnt wasted.

Message 55 of 114
Ron1
Super Contributor

@virgo wrote:

Ron,  

I cant believe you would be denied for anything.  With the number of cards you have and handle them all responsibly!  That takes alot.

Thanks!!!  Sometimes, I got denied from the conservative issuers. It waste an inquiry. There is a chance to get denied everytime I apply for anything.  I don't look it too hard. Have to move on.

Ron.

Message 56 of 114
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@virgo wrote:

Ron,  

Thanks!!!  Sometimes, I got denied from the conservative issuers. It waste an inquiry. There is a chance to get denied everytime I apply for anything.  I don't look it too hard. Have to move on.

Ron.

Ron, I've been getting denied latlely as well.I got denied from SDFCU..Was grilled to the max from an UW.( was do you have so many cards? why have you've been appling for credit? all that good stuff.I think when you hit a limit of available credit it just gets them in a tizzySmiley Happy

Message 57 of 114
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@virgo wrote:

Ron,  

Ron.

Ron, I've been getting denied latlely as well.I got denied from SDFCU..Was grilled to the max from an UW.( was do you have so many cards? why have you've been appling for credit? all that good stuff.I think when you hit a limit of available credit it just gets them in a tizzySmiley Happy

sandman,

I applied for SDFCU membership last year and I got no answer from them . They asked me to send all kind of docs to verify my ID.  I called them to check the status. They transferred my calls from one dept to the other. It got no where. I quit calling to check. I didn't bother to call after I got approved for Penfed cc. I heard SDFCU cc is tough to get approved like Penfed. Don't worry about it. One issuer denied you doesn't mean other won't give it to you. It happened to me all the time.  Closing all your credit cards won't solve your problem. They will come up a new one.Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 58 of 114
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Ron did you get an update yet?
Message 59 of 114
Ron1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Ron did you get an update yet?

Nothing. No email or phone call.  It's waiting time. Smiley Frustrated

Ron.

Message 60 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.