Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎12-14-2013
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

Thanks to NursePurse info. I decided to join Conusmer Credit Union membership. I wasn't going to apply for anything. I just wanted to open a savings. I filled out all the info and it came back to offer me $10,000 CL at 11.90% APR and savings. I didn't expect they were offering me any credit card's pre-approval. It is not really approved yet. It is pending for manual review. I uploaded my DL and e-sign the docs. I already told them to fund from my checking.

 

Here is the screen shot:

 

Consumer 1.jpg


That is awesome! You're welcome and big congrats!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,756
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!


NursePurse wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

Thanks to NursePurse info. I decided to join Conusmer Credit Union membership. I wasn't going to apply for anything. I just wanted to open a savings. I filled out all the info and it came back to offer me $10,000 CL at 11.90% APR and savings. I didn't expect they were offering me any credit card's pre-approval. It is not really approved yet. It is pending for manual review. I uploaded my DL and e-sign the docs. I already told them to fund from my checking.

 

Here is the screen shot:

 

Consumer 1.jpg


That is awesome! You're welcome and big congrats!! Smiley Very Happy


Thanks!!!! I tried to figure out I was instabtly approved. Did they denied you the membership or the credit card? It wasn't so clear on your message.

 

 

Ron.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎12-14-2013
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

[ Edited ]

My Applications Check the status of your application(s) below. This was my denial (I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual page image. But it says they are processing my applications, but at the same time it all says declined. I just went back to the page through the email link they sent me and uploaded my drivers license jut for the heck of it. I suppose I could understand if they declined the cc app, but the membership and savings acct denial - I just don't understand. I have old 100% paid charge-offs/collections from Sallie Mae but thats the only bad thing on my credit reports, utilization is at 2%, maybe all of the new cc's over the last few months?

 

Submitted Applications

We are processing your applications. We will notify you once we are done.

 

COMPLETED APPLICATIONS

Membership Status: Declined

Visa Signature Credit Card Status: Declined

Share Savings Status: Declined

 

Other Information Please click the "Show other information" link to view completed applications, agreements, disclosures and uploaded documents. Show other informationUpload Supporting Documents

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Regular Contributor
Posts: 146
Registered: ‎02-02-2012
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

Nurse,

I helped a family member re-establish with Consumers 2 weeks ago, and they stated they couldnt open checking or savings if you have any negative Chex System entries.

Have you checked this?

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎12-14-2013
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc


firetech593 wrote:

Nurse,

I helped a family member re-establish with Consumers 2 weeks ago, and they stated they couldnt open checking or savings if you have any negative Chex System entries.

Have you checked this?




Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc bank account I opened last year. I had 2 inq on TU (both from NFCU, maybe they saw that and didn't like it?). And  maybe quite a few more recent on equifax lol

 

 

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Regular Contributor
Posts: 146
Registered: ‎02-02-2012
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!


NursePurse wrote:

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc


firetech593 wrote:

Nurse,

I helped a family member re-establish with Consumers 2 weeks ago, and they stated they couldnt open checking or savings if you have any negative Chex System entries.

Have you checked this?




Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc bank account I opened last year

 

 


Is it negative?

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,756
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

[ Edited ]

NursePurse wrote:

My Applications Check the status of your application(s) below. This was my denial (I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual page image. But it says they are processing my applications. I suppose I could understand if they declined the cc app, but the membership and savings acct denial - I just don't understand. I have old 100% paid charge-offs/collections from Sallie Mae but thats the only bad thing on my credit reports, utilization is at 2%, maybe all of the new cc's over the last few months?

 

Submitted Applications

We are processing your applications. We will notify you once we are done.

 

COMPLETED APPLICATIONS

Membership Status: Declined

Visa Signature Credit Card Status: Declined

Share Savings Status: Declined

 

Other Information Please click the "Show other information" link to view completed applications, agreements, disclosures and uploaded documents. Show other informationUpload Supporting Documents


Sorry to hear. They denied you on the spot. Did they pull TU for credit card?

 

Mine said:

 

Membership: Under Review.

 

Sharing Savings: Under Review.

 

Visa Signature Card: Under Review.

 

Did they ask you the security question and upload the scan image of your DL?

 

 

Ron.

Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,581
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

Firetech you read my mind. I have a neg in chex that wont fall off for another few months. Guess ill just watch Rons journey from the sidelines Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎12-14-2013
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

NursePurse wrote:

My Applications Check the status of your application(s) below. This was my denial (I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual page image. But it says they are processing my applications. I suppose I could understand if they declined the cc app, but the membership and savings acct denial - I just don't understand. I have old 100% paid charge-offs/collections from Sallie Mae but thats the only bad thing on my credit reports, utilization is at 2%, maybe all of the new cc's over the last few months?

 

Submitted Applications

We are processing your applications. We will notify you once we are done.

 

COMPLETED APPLICATIONS

Membership Status: Declined

Visa Signature Credit Card Status: Declined

Share Savings Status: Declined

 

Other Information Please click the "Show other information" link to view completed applications, agreements, disclosures and uploaded documents. Show other informationUpload Supporting Documents


Sorry to hear. They denied you on the spot. Did they pull TU for credit card?

 

Mine said:

 

Membership: Under Review.

 

Sharing Savings: Under Review.

 

Visa Signature Card: Under Review.

 

Ron.


Yes, hp on TU and then the sp on equifax (for membership) 

 

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎12-14-2013
0

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

 


firetech593 wrote:

NursePurse wrote:

Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc


firetech593 wrote:

Nurse,

I helped a family member re-establish with Consumers 2 weeks ago, and they stated they couldnt open checking or savings if you have any negative Chex System entries.

Have you checked this?




Yes, The only thing on my chexsystems is my pnc bank account I opened last year

 

 


Is it negative?


Not negative, it was just from me opening the pnc account. I suppose pnc uses chexystems for checking/savings, but there's def nothing other than pnc on my chexsystems

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.