Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Super Contributor

Re: Got Pre-Approval for Consumer Credit Union Visa Signature!!!!

NursePurse wrote:

Ordered my chexsystems report in feb of this year:

Reported information: No information found

Inquiries Initiated by Consusmer Action: PNC Bank

Inquiries Not Initiated By Consumer Action: No information found

Retail Information: No Information Found

History of Checks Ordered: No Information Found

I think I will at least call to see why I was declined for membership and savings.

Smiley Frustrated

Good luck!!! Keep us post.

Ron.

Frequent Contributor

Just call them and ask about your new account.  They never really have a wait for phone reps and are quick to respond.  I can't see how you couldn't join since you "donate $5" or whatever to the co-op they have setup.  

7/27/2015 - Discover EX 744 / AMEX EX 742
4/16/2015 Mortgage pulls 719 EX / 729 TU / 703 EQ
Scores by lender CLI requests 4/15/14: EQ 760 / TU 755 / EX
Scores by lender (Mortgage) 4/25/11: EQ 705 / EX 743 / TU 735

Combined CU CL's - 79K (lower rates / higher limits)
Combined Bank CL's - 32.5K (higher rates)
Frequent Contributor

I called today and they said I answered a security question wrong and to go apply again soooo here I go Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Super Contributor

NursePurse wrote:

I called today and they said I answered a security question wrong and to go apply again soooo here I go Smiley Happy

Good Luck!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Frequent Contributor

Ron,  

I cant believe you would be denied for anything.  With the number of cards you have and handle them all responsibly!  That takes alot.

I put mine on a spread sheet just to keep track.

Hope you get if only so a pull isnt wasted.

Super Contributor

virgo wrote:

Ron,  

I cant believe you would be denied for anything.  With the number of cards you have and handle them all responsibly!  That takes alot.

Thanks!!!  Sometimes, I got denied from the conservative issuers. It waste an inquiry. There is a chance to get denied everytime I apply for anything.  I don't look it too hard. Have to move on.

Ron.

Established Contributor

Ron1 wrote:

virgo wrote:

Ron,  

Thanks!!!  Sometimes, I got denied from the conservative issuers. It waste an inquiry. There is a chance to get denied everytime I apply for anything.  I don't look it too hard. Have to move on.

Ron.

Ron, I've been getting denied latlely as well.I got denied from SDFCU..Was grilled to the max from an UW.( was do you have so many cards? why have you've been appling for credit? all that good stuff.I think when you hit a limit of available credit it just gets them in a tizzySmiley Happy

Super Contributor

sandman2435 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

virgo wrote:

Ron,  

Ron.

Ron, I've been getting denied latlely as well.I got denied from SDFCU..Was grilled to the max from an UW.( was do you have so many cards? why have you've been appling for credit? all that good stuff.I think when you hit a limit of available credit it just gets them in a tizzySmiley Happy

sandman,

I applied for SDFCU membership last year and I got no answer from them . They asked me to send all kind of docs to verify my ID.  I called them to check the status. They transferred my calls from one dept to the other. It got no where. I quit calling to check. I didn't bother to call after I got approved for Penfed cc. I heard SDFCU cc is tough to get approved like Penfed. Don't worry about it. One issuer denied you doesn't mean other won't give it to you. It happened to me all the time.  Closing all your credit cards won't solve your problem. They will come up a new one.Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ron did you get an update yet?
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

B335is wrote:
Ron did you get an update yet?

Nothing. No email or phone call.  It's waiting time. Smiley Frustrated

Ron.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.